Our Story

What began in 1896 as Marysville’s first drug store, continues today at  Hilton Pharmacy on the corner of 3rd and State Avenue. 

In December 1919, Jeffrey Hilton Sr purchased Marysville’s earliest drug store from W.E. Mansfield and called his new business Hilton Drug Company.

Jeffery Hilton Sr., a local immigrant farmer bought the store and within a few years, the store was moved to 3rd Street and found its current location on the corner of 3rd and State in the late1920’s.  It passed to Jeffrey Hilton Jr who owned and operated the drug store until it was purchased by Clyde Lashua, who had worked for Jeffrey for several years.  In January 1984, Mary Borders Kirkland purchased what was once her great-grandfather’s store and continues in her family’s footsteps.  For almost 95 years, our mission has been to take care of our customers and our community.  Hilton Pharmacy has grown to a full-service community pharmacy, still family-owned and featuring complete pharmacy services, prescription compounding, a distinctive gift and card collection and a gourmet shop.

Our People

The Hilton staff is one of our most treasured assets.  Our fun-loving, friendly and knowledgeable staff  bring their individual passions for customer care to every customer every day, in order to find the best possible solutions for your health and wellness.  Real caring by real people.